Types of personal data we collect
- Name, Identity card number, and Date of Birth
- Telephone Number and Email Address
- Full address and Postal code
- Purchase details and history
Use of personal data
MegaLive BioSciences Sdn. Bhd. uses the collected personal data for the following purposes:
- To process your membership application.
- To process the membership activation, validation, and verification purpose.
- To operate your account.
- To provide birthday gift vouchers during the birthday month based on the customers' date of birth.
- To maintain and improve our services.
- To send promotional materials and advertisement for marketing purposes.
- To send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To assist us in identifying goods and services that are likely to be of interest to you.
- To carry out data analysis to help us better understand individual characteristics and buying behaviour.
- To facilitate investigation (if required by legal agency).
- For administrative purposes.
- For anti-fraud purposes.
Disclosure of personal data
MegaLive BioSciences Sdn. Bhd. takes the security of your personal data very seriously. Your personal data will be kept confidential and safe but you hereby consent and authorize us to disclose your personal data to the following categories of parties:
- Service providers
- Law enforcement agencies
- Government agencies
MegaLive BioSciences Sdn. Bhd. may disclose your personal data in good faith that such action is necessary:
- To protect and defend MegaLive BioSciences Sdn. Bhd. rights in its apps and website.
- To prevent or detect possible wrong-doing in connection with our services
- To protect the safety of users of our services or the public
- To comply with legal obligation
- User has agreed to share with the third party
- User has made known to public of their personal information voluntarily and willingly in order to enjoy products or services
Return & Refund Policy
- This Return and Refund policy is only applicable for MegaLive BioSciences Sdn. Bhd. Online Delivery.
- Should there be any discrepancy of products delivered and Customer wishes for return and refund, Customer need to notify Customer Service by email firstname.lastname@example.org to report on the products upon 3 days of receiving the goods.
- Return/Refund of Products can be arranged under the following reasons:
- If the products delivered is in damaged or defective condition; or
- If the product is near expiry or expired; or
- If the product is different from the Order delivered. Products for return or refund shall be returned in its original condition, quantity, and packaging as it first delivered to customer together with proof of purchase
- Upon confirmation of the Return/Refund, customer is required to send back the product using the consignment note provided by our customer service.
- The customers shall be responsible for the risks and condition of the Product to be returned until it is delivered to MegaLive BioSciences Sdn. Bhd. MegaLive BioSciences Sdn. Bhd. will not be liable for any loss or damage to the product prior to the product received by us. The customers are advised to pack safely the product to prevent any loss or damage to the products or its original packaging.
- The return of a product by a customer does not automatically warrant for a refund. The returned product will be inspected and if the following conditions mentioned in no.3 of this return and refund policy is fulfilled, we will refund and reimburse the customer of its courier chargers for returning of the product to us provided that the courier payment slip is furnished to us upon seeking refund.
- Refund payment will be debited to customer debit card or credit card within 14 to 30 working days depending on appointed bank refund policy.
- For exchange, kindly call our Customer Service by email email@example.com with your order number and information on the affected item within 3 days of receiving the goods.
- Exchange of Products can be arranged under the following reasons:
- If the products delivered is in damaged or defective condition; or
- If the products are near expiry or expired; or
- If the product is different from the Order delivered. Products for exchange shall be returned in its original condition, quantity and packaging as it first delivered to customer together with proof of purchase.
- Exchange of Products can only be for the following:
- Products has to be exchange with the same product.
- Products has to be of the same brand.
- Products has to be of the same quantity & volume size.
Please return the affected products to the following address:
MegaLive BioSciences Sdn. Bhd.
1st Floor, 13,
09000 Kulim, Kedah Darul Aman, Malaysia
Processing Your Order
- It takes 3-5 days to process your orders. We aim to deliver the product to you at the place of delivery requested by you in your order and the delivery time indicated by us at the time of your order checkout (as updated in the Order Confirmation via email notification).
- We shall notify you if we expect to be unable to meet our estimated delivery date, but to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
- All of the parcels are delivered by our courier partner(s) i.e. DHL and Citylink
- Self-collection from our warehouse is strictly not allowed.
- Our courier partner will return your parcel(s) if the delivery details provided by you are invalid/insufficient or if the courier has attempted delivery twice to you but failed for whatsoever reasons. In the event your parcel(s) is returned to us, we will refund via store credits to you which you can utilize for your subsequent purchase. If you prefer the refund to be by different means (via cash refund) please reach out to our Customer Care Team via live support or email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try our best to accede to your request.
1. The delivery fees are as follows: -
- West Malaysia:
- For Orders RM 100 & above: FOC
- East Malaysia & selected rural area in West Malaysia:
- For Orders RM 200 & above: FOC
Shipping price is subjected to parcel weight.
- Shipping fee for parcel to Singapore is calculated based on parcel weight.
- For the first kilogram, the base charge will be RM 25 + 36% surcharge (18% handling charges + 18% security & fuel charge). For subsequent 500g, there will be RM 8 charged. (*Please note that all transaction will follow the real time exchange rate as of when the payment is made)
- You are liable to PAY any INBOUND DUTIES, TAXES and OTHER IMPORT CHARGES related to customs clearance in your home country, as per local regulations.
2. The delivery fees and courier partner(s) are subject to change from time to time without notice to you.
*Parcel delivery location is subject to the locations delivered by our courier partner(s)