Living in this modern lifestyle, young children may be exposed to air pollution, cigarette smoke and other toxins that may damage the lungs. Therefore, it is important to protect and manage lung health for a better breathing and respiratory health from a young age to grow up with a healthy lung.
Due to unhealthy eating habits of children nowadays, their immune system may also be compromised and caused them to easily fall sick with flu or cough. MegaLive BrevKids is specially formulated to maintain children’s lung health and at the same time, to boost their immune system.
Here’s Why MegaLive BrevKids Is Your Best Pick
- Natural mixed berries flavor
- Sugar and colouring free – MegaLive BrevKids is made with Sucralose which is a zero calories artificial sweetener and safe to be consumed by everyone
- Vegetarian friendly
Features & Benefits
1. Tiger Milk Mushroom
- Protect the lungs by stimulating immune response to fight viral and microbial infections as well as effectively repair the damaged tissue of the respiratory system.
- In addition, it has anti-inflammatory effects that can help in reducing the presence of cells that cause inflammation in the lungs and airways.
2. Acerola Extract
- Remarkably rich in vitamin C that is often used to help with preventing colds or flu together with anthocyanin known for its strong antioxidant effects.
- A source of vitamin A that can maintain body’s natural defences including the production and function of white blood cells to help capture and clear pathogens.
3. Elderberry Extract
- High in vitamin C abundant in antioxidant to improve cold and flu symptoms as well as to boost immune system.
- Anthocyanin rich which is a strong antioxidant to help remove harmful free radicals from the body with anti-inflammatory effects as well.
4. Mix Berries Juice Powder (Blackcurrant, Blueberry, Cranberry, Grape, Raspberry, Strawberry)
- Natural mixed berries for better taste and also to provide essential trace minerals such as phytonutrients, antioxidants, coenzyme and cofactors.
MegaLive BrevKids Is Suitable For
- Children aged 2-12 years old
- Children with chronic cough, sinusitis, and allergic rhinitis
- Relieving symptoms of asthma
- Improving children’s general immunity and boost recovery
2 years and above: 1 chewable tablet per day.
KKM Approval No. 100321/02/224
This is a supplement product advertisement.
Promo Pack: 2x60’s