Promo Pack: 2X60’s+30’s
*Suitable for Vegetarians
Product Registration No. MAL09032096T
Halal Certificate No. MS2424:2012 1109-07/2013
A complex and complete formula which consists of several types of natural herbs. It also helps to prevent oxidation damage of free radicals with high antioxidant content.
Why MegaLive Natto Plus?
- Traditional herbal preparation used to promote a healthy body.
Adults: Take 2 to 3 capsules each time, 2 to 3 times daily, or as directed by doctor/ pharmacist or your health care professional.
- This product contains naturally occurring lovastatin. Please consult your doctor/pharmacist before using this product. Do not take this product if you are already in statin medications (lovastatin, atorvastatin, fluvastatin, pravastatin, simvastatin, rosuvastatin, etc).
- If you experience any allergic reactions or side effects such as lethargy, body and muscle aches, please stop using this product. Concurrent use of fibrates may cause severe myositis and myoglobinuria.
- As the use of Ginkgo may increase the tendency of bleeding, please consult your doctor/ pharmacist if you are on or intend to start using any other medicines and before you undergo any surgical/ dental procedure.
|Each 450mg Vegecap contains:|
|Semen Sojae Preparatum (Natto)||90mg|
|Monascus Purpureus Went (Red Yeast Rice)||90mg|
|Bulbus Allium Sativum (Garlic)||54mg|
|Semen Avena Sativa (Oat Fiber)||54mg|
|Semen Vitis Vinifera Extract (Grape Seed Extract)||54mg|
|Follium Gingko Bibola Extract||54mg|
|Follium Camellia Sinensis (Grean Tea Extract||54mg|
Features And Benefits
- To improve blood circulation.
Red Yeast Rice
- Not just as food but help to protect your body.
Oat Bran/ Fibre
Grape Seed Extract
- Excellent source of antioxidant and rich in flavonoids.
- No more numbness on feet and hand, better circulation!
- Promote better blood circulation, better blood flow (including microcirculation in small capillaries)
- Strong antioxidant, able to protect cells against free radical damage.
Green Tea Extract
- Strong antioxidant that also lowers cholesterol
- Green Tea Extract is derived from green tea leaves (Camellia Sinensis), containing antioxidant ingredients – mainly green tea catechins (GTC).
This is a supplement product advertisement.