MegaLive NJ-Flex® Forte is a combination of hydrolyzed fish collagen, sodium hyaluronate, Boswellia serrata gum extract, branched-chain amino acids, soy protein, vitamins and minerals, galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS), turmeric rhizome extract and hydrolyzed chicken eggshell membrane. These combination provides essential nutrients for joint health.
Why MegaLive NJ-Flex® Forte?
- Effective formulation for joint health with the combination of hydrolysed fish collagen, sodium hyaluronate, Boswellia serrata gum extract, turmeric extract and hydrolysed chicken eggshell membrane.
- Well tolerated.
Features & Benefits
Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen, NatiCol®
- NatiCol® contains collagen, high level of oligo-peptides and essential amino acids. It is selectively derived from fish skin and scales which have been consumes for a long time.
- Hydrolysed fish collagen helps to maintain a healthy joint.
- Sodium hyaluronate (Hyaluronic acid, HA) is naturally found in the skin, cartilage and other connective tissue and in the synovial fluid to support joint health.
Boswellia Serrata Gum Extract
- Boswellia serrata, has been used for thousands of years for its ability to manage health.
Branched-Chain Amino Acids (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine)
- The branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) – Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine are three of the nine essential amino acids that serve as both an important energy substrate and as a precursor for the synthesis of other amino acids and proteins.
- BCAAs are known to increase protein synthesis.
Isolated Soy Protein
- Soy protein is a plant-based protein derived from soy beans. It is naturally rich in minerals such as phosphorus, calcium and iron.
- Soy isoflavones are phenolic compounds found in soy protein with antioxidant activities like other flavonoids.
Vitamins and Minerals
- Calcium and Vitamin D3 help to maintain optimal bone health and prevent loss of bone mass.
Vitamin C: For normal collagen production.
Vitamin D3: For keeping bones strong.
Vitamin E: Scavenging free radicals.
Calcium: For bone health.
Galacto-Oligosaccharides (GOS), prebiotic nondigestible oligosaccharides derived from lactose.
Turmeric (Curcuma longa) Rhizome Extract
- Turmeric contains a yellow pigmented fraction that mainly consists of curcuminoids, which is reported to have beneficial effects on joint health due to its antioxidant activities.
Hydrolyzed Chicken Eggshell Membrane
Eggshell membrane is a rich source of nutrients which are known for their importance in maintaining joint health.
- Adults: Take 1-2 sachets, once daily before meal or as directed by doctor/pharmacist or your health care professional.
- Pour one sachet into 180ml of water and stir.
Product Registration No. MAL17116042NC
This is a supplement product advertisement.
Promo Pack: 2x20’s