The circulatory system is important for its function to carry oxygen, nutrients and hormones to cells as well as remove waste products like carbon dioxide. It is also important to regulate blood flow. MegaLive Ginkgo Bacopa Gold consists of five types of herbal ingredients which could help to improve blood circulation.
Significant Benefits Of MegaLive Ginkgo Bacopa Gold?
- Combination of 5 targeting ingredients for improvement and maintenance of blood circulation
- Combination of Ginkgo and Bacopa which improves blood circulation
- Natural herbal ingredient extracts with high antioxidant properties for general health
Features & Benefits
Bacopa Monnieri, Brahmi Extract
- Contain active compounds called bacosides which is shown to be a natural antioxidant which can help defend against oxidative stress by decreasing the formation of free radical accumulation
Ginkgo Biloba Extract
- Ginkgo is composed of flavone and terpene lactone components which can help improve blood circulation
- It has antioxidant property to protect cells from free radicals by directly scavenging for free radicals or inhibiting the formation of free radicals
- Made up of active compounds like terpenoids, glycosides and flavonoids which provide antioxidant properties
- Gives strong antioxidant effects
Comprises of polysaccharides, zeaxanthin, betaine and beta-carotene which exhibit strong antioxidant properties that provide protection against oxidative damage
MegaLive Ginkgo Bacopa Gold Is Suitable For
- Individual who always feel tired
- Individual with cold hands and feet
- Individual with numbness and tingling sensation in hands and feet
- Individual with frequent joint or muscle cramps
- Elderly people
- Working adults
Adults: Take 1 capsule twice daily after meal, or as directed by doctor/pharmacist or your health care professional.
1. Ginkgo is not recommended for those taking blood thinning medications (anticoagulants) such as aspirin, warfarin, etc
2. Discontinue use at least 2 weeks before surgery. Ginkgo may increase the risk of bleeding associated with surgery. Consult your physician/pharmacist
3. Consult your doctor if you are on antidepressant, prescribed medications or are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have serious health conditions
Product Registration No. MAL20076185TC
Tarikh Tamat Tempoh: 31/12/2023
This is a traditional product advertisement.
Promo Pack: 2x45’s+15’s
Suitable for vegetarians